This is basically a labour cost to modify supplied cb750 stock frame to racing requirements.
- complete de-lug, including, sidestand and mainstand removal.
- threaded bosses added for oil cooler mounting, welded.
- threaded bosses added for oil tank mounting, (lower left/right)
- stock upper frame pressing modified to suit good-bits oil tank, (others can be accommodated)
- rear frame tube cut back / blanked off.
- front headstock strengthened
- good-bits removable frame rail kit installed.
- front fairing bracket mounting spigot welded to headstock.
- bead blast complete frame, etch prime, and powder coat gloss black,